There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through life in a way that your actions and your words are intentional and authentic; that there is no doubt that what you offer this world is presented with your personal, sacred stamp.
I always appreciate doing this work myself because I can find myself distracted, derailed by my life’s obligations, or I simply lose sight of my drishti, my point of focus. When I lose my drishti, I find myself making decisions and choosing behaviors which feel messy and stressful…I lose connection to my “true north.”
This workshop will support your desire to recalibrate your inner compass and take aim towards your goals, dreams and desires. If you don’t know where you are right now, and you don’t know where you want to go, it can leave you feeling lost, aimless, and flailing…and frankly that just sucks, and can be an unsatisfying way of living. Adding focus and clarity, and direction in life offers a sense of reassured calm and can ease anxiety and depression, especially if you think “How did I get here? Where am I going? I’m tired of going through life feeling like a zombie. I’m tired of feeling like I’m running on a hamster wheel…getting nowhere. I’m tired of feeling tired.” I’ve asked myself these questions and the tools I’m offering you in this workshop give you the opportunity to experience transformation and “a-has” during the workshop and most importantly, after the workshop to keep yourself on track.
I’m also excited to offer this workshop because it provides an opportunity to ignite your creativity and fuel any projects, ideas, or “callings” you may have. Is there an idea you’ve shelved because you just don’t know what to do with it or something you feel like you’re being pulled to do and things just aren’t quite falling into place? Through setting aside this time to attend to your budding ideas, you will energize opportunities and possibilities for anything!
This two-hour workshop will awaken your sacred warrior, fuel your creative juices, and get you in conversation with your wise, inner teacher. Expect some gentle yoga, meditation, and yoga nidra (yogic sleep.) Each participant will receive a journal and pen.
Please join me Saturday January 14, 2017 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon http://theyogafusion.com.
Cost: $25 with advance purchase, $30 day of event. Results: PRICELESS!
Register online here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admhome?studioid=19309
Love and light,
- Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only)
- Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public)
- Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – Yoga for Strength and Presence (aka Baptiste Journey into Power) – The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon
- Thursday (5:00-6:00pm) Hot Power Yoga (subbing this week)– Baptiste Yoga San Francisco
- Friday (9:30-10:30am) Hot Power Yoga – Baptiste Yoga San Francisco
- Friday (12-1:00pm) Hot Power Yoga – Baptiste Yoga San Francisco
Private yoga and reiki sessions with me also available.
Join my meetup group! http://www.meetup.com/Spiritually-Fit-Yoga-Meetup/
- As of November 10th I am no longer teaching the Thursday NOON Slow Flow and Deep Stretch class at The Yoga Fusion.
- November 11th Happy Veteran’s Day! I will be on vacation and will have amazing subs teaching my Friday 9:30am and NOON classes at Baptiste Yoga San Francisco.
- Greenbrook Kids’ Yoga Club is in full swing every Monday at 7:45-8:15am.
- Adult gentle yoga classes at Greenbrook Elementary School just started this week! Class time: 8:25-9:15am. As of November 7th all donations are going towards the cost of the Greenbrook Kids’ Yoga Club yoga mats. After we have reached our balance, the cost of this class will be $7.00. For more information about yoga classes at Greenbrook Elementary School please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek
I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Join me for this fun, empowering community Baptiste yoga class.
Athleta 1272 Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek
Sunday October 30th 9:30-10:30am – “Sunday Yoga” with me at Lululemon Walnut Creek
I’m guest teaching at Lululemon in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Join me for this fun, empowering community Baptiste yoga class.
Lululemon 1210 Broadway Plaza, Walnut Creek
Sunday October 16th 10:15-11:30am
FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza
135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA
Join me during this FREE girls yoga class at the ivviva store at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek. This fun and challenging class is recommended for girls ages 6 and up. Parents are welcome to participate. After you sign a waiver you may drop your girl off for this 45 minute class 10:15-11:30am. Mats are limited so please BYO mat. Class starts at 10:15 so please plan accordingly to have your yogi on her mat on time. I look forward to seeing you on your mat! Namaste…Amelia
Saturday October 8th 7-9pm – Restorative yoga, Energy healing, Live music with me and Carl John (“CJ”) at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA
Master the art of resting. I will lead you into restorative yoga poses, CJ will soothe with his soulful voice and guitar, and we will both offer reiki. REM is a popular event. Sign up now to grab your spot…and expect to be blissed out.
Tickets available not at theyogafusion.com
RESTORATIVE YOGA, ENERGY HEALING, LIVE MUSIC – REM WITH AMELIA AND CJ – OCT 8 7-9PM THE YOGA FUSION SAN RAMON, CA
REM returns to The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon on Saturday October 8th. Like a spa treatment from the inside out! Join CJ and I for a soothing candle-lit evening of restorative yoga, CJ singing and playing guitar, and both of us offering healing reiki to each student. It’s an evening of healing, rest, and nourishment for your soul. Aaaaahhh…
Register online now to book your spot. $35 pre-register, $40 at the door if spots are available: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=19309