Congratulations on making the decision to join me on this challenge!
Here’s your DAY ONE:
1. Create a journal by downloading and printing this PDF file with your weekly journal pages. Or, use the headings listed in this link. Journaling and tracking your daily progress is a KEY success factor in getting the most of this challenge!
2. Take your Day One measurements: weigh yourself and measure your waist, hips, and chest then jot down in your journal.
3. Begin your daily practice of the following:
- Yoga, minimum of 20 minutes; home practice or take a class. For your home practice, here is a link to some FREE yogadownload.com classes.
- 5 minutes minimum of meditation – sit comfortably, close your eyes, just breathe.
- Change your thoughts from negative to positive; transforming critical or judging to nurturing and compassionate words.
- Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime.
- Drink 64 oz. of fluid/water per day.
- Journal daily.
- Sleep ~ 7 hrs/night (lights out by 11pm or earlier).
4. Begin eliminating these foods from your diet, and wean slowly from any substances you may be addicted to. You have 7 days to eliminate these inflammatory foods from your diet:
- caffeine, alcohol, dairy, meat, gluten, and sugar