- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Day Thirteen SFY Mindful May Challenge – #balance Warrior III with eagle arms (Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA)
Image This entry was posted in Mindful May, photography, spirituality, yoga challenge, yoga in the san francisco bay area, yoga outside, yoga photography, yoga poses and tagged balance, bay area, flexibility, garudasana, golden gate bridge, instagram challenge, marin headlands, mindfulness challenge, nikon d7000, photography, san francisco, sfy mindful may challenge, SFYMindfulMay, shoulder opener, shoulders, spiritual fitness, spirituality, spiritually fit yoga, stretch, warrior 3 pose, warrior 3 with eagle arms, yoga. Bookmark the permalink.