- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Day Thirteen SFY Mindful May Challenge – #balance Warrior III with eagle arms (Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA)
Image This entry was posted in Mindful May, photography, spirituality, yoga challenge, yoga in the san francisco bay area, yoga outside, yoga photography, yoga poses and tagged balance, bay area, flexibility, garudasana, golden gate bridge, instagram challenge, marin headlands, mindfulness challenge, nikon d7000, photography, san francisco, sfy mindful may challenge, SFYMindfulMay, shoulder opener, shoulders, spiritual fitness, spirituality, spiritually fit yoga, stretch, warrior 3 pose, warrior 3 with eagle arms, yoga. Bookmark the permalink.