For Week One of #projectseemyface I created this instagram reel to 1) record an ordinary moment (drinking coffee), 2) pay attention to lighting and angles and 3) observe my thoughts and sensations with compassion.
I primarily noticed how I judge my looks and just want to look away from the camera. So, instead of listening to the critical thoughts, I took deep breaths and allowed myself to be with the thoughts and emotions that were arising. Then, I poured on the self-compassion. And, I kept recording.
Along the way I also discovered some tips about creating content so I decided to make this reel.
Want to join the challenge?
- Follow me and participate on instagram @spirituallyfityoga
- Share your posts/stories and tag me and use/follow #projectseemyface
- Watch the Instagram Live interviews I’ll be posting over the next few weeks
- First IG Live is this Friday February 24th 12pm PST with yoga teacher, adventurer, and influencer, Natalie Magee @yogimagee.
- My IG Live sessions will be saved on IG and reposted on my podcast and youtube channel
- Join on your own. It could be a valuable experience to post publicly and join me on this challenge…we can support each other! And, it’s of course okay to experience this challenge privately.
Week One: Create an Ordinary Moment
- Consider following the tips below to create your own reel. Doesn’t have to be perfect. You don’t have to look perfect (I recorded it in the morning and these are my PJs!) It’s just practice. 🙂
7 Tips to Create Content
I’m here to empower you to get fit in body, mind and spirit! I’ll share tools and techniques to discover your strengths, inner wisdom, higher purpose, and channel your intuition through applying yoga, meditation, and energy healing to create your powerful, purposeful life!
– Amelia Andaleon
Fill out the form below to contact me!