- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Author Archives: meelswa
Next class September 29th Tuesday 515-615pmPST YOD (Baptiste Power Vinyasa + HIIT + Restore) (class style varies weekly. scroll below for class descriptions) Energy exchange – please pay what you can: 🙏🏽 💚 Venmo @Amelia-Andaleon (last 4 digits for first … Continue reading
Regular Weekly Yoga Classes (last updated February 3, 2020): Monday 545-645pm Hot Power Vinyasa at Joya Yoga Dublin Tuesday 6-7:15pm Heated Vinyasa Yoga at Just Be Yoga Danville Wednesday 6-7am Heated Vinyasa Yoga at Just Be Yoga Danville Wednesday 12-1 Slow Vinyasa … Continue reading
Fresh from the Baptiste Power Yoga Global Summit I’m excited to support the Baptiste Foundation in my upcoming fundraiser class in Maui! The Baptiste Foundation aims to bring yoga to populations who need it, but might not have access to … Continue reading
Originally posted on Spiritually Fit Yoga:
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to:…
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to: empower your vinyasa practice prevent injury … Continue reading