- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Author Archives: meelswa
“Create your seat. Close your eyes and focus on the sound of the opening bells.” That’s how I begin our new Wednesday evening meditation sessions, in a softly lit yoga studio, meditation is signaled by the Tibetan bells, then time … Continue reading
The hills are green, the trees and flowers are blooming AND my allergies can make me feel yuk! So ironic for this nature girl who LOVES to be outside yet the misery of allergies can force me inside. Spring has … Continue reading
Yoga with me week of March 12, 2018: Tuesday Power Vinyasa Yoga 9:30-10:45am at Joya Yoga San Ramon Tuesday 5:30-6:45pm Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Tuesday 7:15-8:30pm Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA (not my regular … Continue reading
Starting Friday January 26, 2018 – All Levels Vinyasa Yoga with me Fridays 4:30-5:45pm at Just Be Yoga in Danville, CA. Book online at myjustbeyoga.com or download the Just Be Yoga app. Smiles, Yogamama Meels
Inspired by Gabby Bernstein’s blog post titled “”Say This One Sentence to See the World Differently.” Repeat this mantra ““The light in you is all I see” throughout your day to shift your perspective, rewire your brain, change your mood. … Continue reading
Sunday January 21, 2018 Create Your Purposeful, Intentional Life – A workshop for women only Nurture and harness the strength of your feminine sensibilities. Identify obstacles blocking your path to experiencing life with ease, energy, and joy. Introduce essential oils … Continue reading