- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
Category Archives: Bikram Yoga Livermore
Lots of changes and subbing the next few weeks including a last minute sub at Just Be Yoga in Danville tomorrow afternoon. See you on your mats yogis! Modified Holiday Teaching Schedule (Amelia Diaz Andaleon) Thursday Dec. 21st 9:30-11am Yoga … Continue reading →
Yin Yoga & Essential Oils workshop with me Sunday November 5th 6-8pm at Bikram Yoga Livermore ! Learn how to enhance your yin yoga experience and your health using essential oils. We’ll introduce frankincense oil (the creme de la creme of oils!), … Continue reading →