- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Category Archives: healthy eating
Day 11 #SFYMindfulMay #pleasure – during today’s yin yoga class I spoke about being mindful of pleasure. I love that Christiane Northrup, MD professes that “Pleasure is a vital nutrient.” Where we place our attention and awareness, we increase our … Continue reading
MINDFUL EATING – mindful of WHAT you eat and HOW you eat. Do you multi-task while you eat? Eating in front of the TV…while reading your email on your smart phone…while reading the paper? When is the last time you … Continue reading
Watermelon detox juice 1 small watermelon cubed (~ 4 cups) Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 cup water 1 tablespoon turmeric Whiz up on high in your blender. Serve frothy over ice or room temp. Cheers! Watermelon to hydrate Lemon to … Continue reading
It can take 21 days to make a new habit or break an old habit so in light of the popular 21 day challenges, I am hosting a Mindful May Challenge. Rather than dictating a yoga pose a day or … Continue reading
Ready to make healthy changes in your life, and make them stick? The next 40 Days to Personal Revolution online program starts Monday January 13th! If you want to join our local group of yogis, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ready before … Continue reading
Consider giving the gift of yoga! I have gift certificates available for my 2014 Women’s Half-day Yoga Retreat on January 12, 2014 in Port Angeles. Call 360-808-0074 or email me to register, purchase a gift certificate, or if you have … Continue reading
Feeling uncomfortably full after Thanksgiving indulgences? Try these poses for a little digestive relief: Child’s Pose Wind-relieving Pose One-legged spinal twist – yoga with your pet for added relaxation 🙂 Have the day off Friday? Come take a class with … Continue reading
Congrats! You’ve made it to the final week of our detox and yoga challenge with only SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!! With the help of our “secret” facebook group I’ve re-confirmed my belief that participating in a challenge, involving changing … Continue reading