- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Category Archives: home page
UPDATED TEACHING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays 5:30pm 75 minute Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion Oct. 10th Tuesday 7:15pm 90 minute Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion Wednesdays 12-1 Slow Vinyasa (no heat) at Dublin Yoga Center Thursdays 9:30-11am Move into … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading
During my Baron Baptiste yoga teacher training, “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz was often referred to as a guide to living with integrity. I started re-reading this book today and found the words helpful, inspiring, and soothing, so … Continue reading
TUESDAY 7/23 6:30-7:30pm YOGA (YMCA) WEDNESDAY 7/24 10-11:15am YIN YOGA (KULA YOGA) THURSDAY 7/25 6:30-7:30pm YOGA (YMCA) FRIDAY 7/26 9-10:15am POWER YOGA (KULA YOGA) MONDAY 7/29 5:30-6:00pm INTRO TO POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) MONDAY 7/29 6:00-7:15pm POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) WEDNESDAY 7/31 10-11:15am YIN YOGA (KULA YOGA) … Continue reading
THURSDAY 7/18 6:30-7:30pm YOGA (YMCA) FRIDAY 7/19 9-10:15am POWER YOGA (KULA YOGA) MONDAY 7/22 5:30-6:00pm INTRO TO POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) MONDAY 7/22 6:00-7:15pm POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) WEDNESDAY 7/24 10-11:15am YIN YOGA (KULA YOGA) FRIDAY 7/19 9-10:15am POWER YOGA … Continue reading
Without a doubt, yoga can relieve stress, sculpt and lengthen muscles, keep you feeling stretchy-strong, and help you lose weight. But, one of the most profound benefits of yoga is its ability to nurture your spirit, root down, and awaken … Continue reading