- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Category Archives: landscape photography
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Advice from a Tree Stand up tall and proud. Sink your roots into the earth. Be content with your natural beauty. Go out on a limb. Drink plenty of water. Remember your roots. Enjoy the view! ~Ilan Shamir Aum ~ … Continue reading
I’m 0ff to recharge my spiritual batteries, enjoy the great outdoors, play with my family and friends, and even do nothing! Take time to nurture your soul. Don’t just take the time off from work. To make the most of … Continue reading
One of my goals during this 21-day mindfulness challenge was to find my slides from Nepal, then scan and share them to bring awareness to the recent devastation in this beautiful himalayan country. I put word out in my community … Continue reading
To be a mother is the greatest gift and most challenging job of my life. Today I was celebrated by family and friends but, there is no greater joy or privilege than that of raising my beautiful daughter. I am … Continue reading
“Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.” – Eckhart Tolle