- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Category Archives: photography
Inspired by Gabby Bernstein’s blog post titled “”Say This One Sentence to See the World Differently.” Repeat this mantra ““The light in you is all I see” throughout your day to shift your perspective, rewire your brain, change your mood. … Continue reading
IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
“Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Advice from a Tree Stand up tall and proud. Sink your roots into the earth. Be content with your natural beauty. Go out on a limb. Drink plenty of water. Remember your roots. Enjoy the view! ~Ilan Shamir Aum ~ … Continue reading
Shine out, yogis…bring your love and light. Namaste, Yogamama Meels