- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Category Archives: special yoga event
Fresh from the Baptiste Power Yoga Global Summit I’m excited to support the Baptiste Foundation in my upcoming fundraiser class in Maui! The Baptiste Foundation aims to bring yoga to populations who need it, but might not have access to … Continue reading
Resolve to Evolve in 2018! Start your New Year with Amelia Andaleon at Evolution Yoga Maui! Join Amelia for a powerful, transformational and fun Baptiste Power Yoga class 10-11:30am. Book your spot now at evolutionyogamaui.com! Continue reading
Shoulder Integration Workshop with me at Baptiste Yoga San Francisco! WHAT: Learn shoulder anatomy, integration and stability through the Baptiste Journey into Power vinyasa sequence, with special emphasis on: chaturanga, upward dog, flip dog, crow, wheel and inversions. WHY: Learn … Continue reading
Yoga in the Park hosted by Lululemon Walnut Creek Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM Civic Park 1375 Civic Dr, Walnut Creek, CA Join me for Lululemon’s Yoga in the Park this Sunday! I’ll be leading a … Continue reading