- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
Category Archives: spirituality
The hills are green, the trees and flowers are blooming AND my allergies can make me feel yuk! So ironic for this nature girl who LOVES to be outside yet the misery of allergies can force me inside. Spring has … Continue reading
Yoga with me week of March 12, 2018: Tuesday Power Vinyasa Yoga 9:30-10:45am at Joya Yoga San Ramon Tuesday 5:30-6:45pm Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Tuesday 7:15-8:30pm Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA (not my regular … Continue reading
Starting Friday January 26, 2018 – All Levels Vinyasa Yoga with me Fridays 4:30-5:45pm at Just Be Yoga in Danville, CA. Book online at myjustbeyoga.com or download the Just Be Yoga app. Smiles, Yogamama Meels
Inspired by Gabby Bernstein’s blog post titled “”Say This One Sentence to See the World Differently.” Repeat this mantra ““The light in you is all I see” throughout your day to shift your perspective, rewire your brain, change your mood. … Continue reading
Sunday January 21, 2018 Create Your Purposeful, Intentional Life – A workshop for women only Nurture and harness the strength of your feminine sensibilities. Identify obstacles blocking your path to experiencing life with ease, energy, and joy. Introduce essential oils … Continue reading