- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Category Archives: yoga classes in port angeles
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
June 24th Tuesday 6:30pm I’ll be teaching my last power yoga class in Port Angeles before we move. As always, I will bring my love and light to my students and try not to be a blubbering mess as I … Continue reading
Check out the lineup for this year’s 2014 JFFA Festival in Port Angeles! And, join in my festival yoga classes at 11 – 11:45ish am on Saturday and Sunday. These family-friendly flow yoga will be held at the Vern Burton … Continue reading
Fitting for this breezy Port Angeles day: “When the wind of change blows, some people build walls, others build windmills.” – Chinese proverb Tuesday 6:30pm Power flow yoga at the Port Angeles YMCA.
The weather is perfect for outdoor yoga so my weekly pop up yoga classes are starting today!! All-levels flow yoga class in the beautiful outdoors 6-7pm. Tonight’s class will be in my backyard in Port Angeles. For directions email email@example.com. … Continue reading
Kula Yoga Studio is under new ownership and I’m back teaching morning power yoga at 9:15 Wednesdays and Fridays. You can also sign up and pay for classes ahead of time using Mind Body at the Kula Yoga Studio schedule … Continue reading
YES I’M MOVING BUT, I’M STILL TEACHING!! CHECK OUT MY SCHEDULE IN PORT ANGELES! I’m just back from another Baptiste yoga teacher training and am lit up with that yoga fire in my belly, heart and soul! And, I’m so … Continue reading