- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Category Archives: yoga classes in port angeles
The theme for week 3 of our 40 Days to Personal Revolution is equanimity. In case, any of you don’t know what the definition of this word is, like I didn’t, I wanted to share it with you, especially because … Continue reading
2014 SCHEDULE FOR 1/27-2/1 (this week’s changes: subbing on February 1st Saturday morning 8:30am, 10am and 11:30am) Monday 5:30-6:45pm Power Yoga @ Kula Yoga Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm Yoga@ YMCA Wednesday 9:15-10:30am Yin Yoga @ Kula Yoga Thursday 12-12:50pm FREE Power Yoga … Continue reading
Ready to make healthy changes in your life, and make them stick? The next 40 Days to Personal Revolution online program starts Monday January 13th! If you want to join our local group of yogis, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Get ready before … Continue reading
I am subbing a few classes so here is my teaching schedule for this week: Monday 12/9 9:15-10:30am Power Yoga at Kula Yoga Monday 12/9 5:30-6:45pm Power Yoga at Kula Yoga Tuesday 12/10 6:30-7:30pm Yoga at the Y Wednesday 12/11 … Continue reading
Consider giving the gift of yoga! I have gift certificates available for my 2014 Women’s Half-day Yoga Retreat on January 12, 2014 in Port Angeles. Call 360-808-0074 or email me to register, purchase a gift certificate, or if you have … Continue reading
Feeling uncomfortably full after Thanksgiving indulgences? Try these poses for a little digestive relief: Child’s Pose Wind-relieving Pose One-legged spinal twist – yoga with your pet for added relaxation 🙂 Have the day off Friday? Come take a class with … Continue reading