- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Category Archives: yoga outside
Inspired by Gabby Bernstein’s blog post titled “”Say This One Sentence to See the World Differently.” Repeat this mantra ““The light in you is all I see” throughout your day to shift your perspective, rewire your brain, change your mood. … Continue reading
Yoga in the Park hosted by Lululemon Walnut Creek Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM Civic Park 1375 Civic Dr, Walnut Creek, CA Join me for Lululemon’s Yoga in the Park this Sunday! I’ll be leading a … Continue reading
IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
Advice from a Tree Stand up tall and proud. Sink your roots into the earth. Be content with your natural beauty. Go out on a limb. Drink plenty of water. Remember your roots. Enjoy the view! ~Ilan Shamir Aum ~ … Continue reading
I’m excited to lead a few classes in Walnut Creek for Ivivva and Lululemon! Sunday June 12th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA … Continue reading
Take a fun, outdoor yoga class from me and my dear friend and fellow Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher, Pilar Caso at the Off the Grid Presidio in San Francisco Sunday May 15th 12-1pm. This is a free class offered by Baptiste … Continue reading
Join us for pop-up power yoga in my backyard Monday 7/20 5:30-6:30pm!
This week there will be ONE pop-up power yoga class in my backyard Monday July 13th 5:30-6:30pm. Next week pop-up yoga will also be on Monday 5:30-6:30. If you are interested in joining my pop-up yoga classes or being added … Continue reading