- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Category Archives: yoga photography
Inspired by Gabby Bernstein’s blog post titled “”Say This One Sentence to See the World Differently.” Repeat this mantra ““The light in you is all I see” throughout your day to shift your perspective, rewire your brain, change your mood. … Continue reading
IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
“Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Advice from a Tree Stand up tall and proud. Sink your roots into the earth. Be content with your natural beauty. Go out on a limb. Drink plenty of water. Remember your roots. Enjoy the view! ~Ilan Shamir Aum ~ … Continue reading
Shine out, yogis…bring your love and light. Namaste, Yogamama Meels