- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Category Archives: yoga workshop
Fresh from the Baptiste Power Yoga Global Summit I’m excited to support the Baptiste Foundation in my upcoming fundraiser class in Maui! The Baptiste Foundation aims to bring yoga to populations who need it, but might not have access to … Continue reading
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to: empower your vinyasa practice prevent injury … Continue reading
Shoulder Integration Workshop with me at Baptiste Yoga San Francisco! WHAT: Learn shoulder anatomy, integration and stability through the Baptiste Journey into Power vinyasa sequence, with special emphasis on: chaturanga, upward dog, flip dog, crow, wheel and inversions. WHY: Learn … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through … Continue reading
Saturday October 8th 7-9pm – Restorative yoga, Energy healing, Live music with me and Carl John (“CJ”) at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Master the art of resting. I will lead you into restorative yoga poses, CJ will … Continue reading
RESTORATIVE YOGA, ENERGY HEALING, LIVE MUSIC – REM WITH AMELIA AND CJ – OCT 8 7-9PM THE YOGA FUSION SAN RAMON, CA
REM returns to The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon on Saturday October 8th. Like a spa treatment from the inside out! Join CJ and I for a soothing candle-lit evening of restorative yoga, CJ singing and playing guitar, and both … Continue reading