- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: 28 day yoga challenge
Congrats! You’ve made it to the final week of our detox and yoga challenge with only SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!! With the help of our “secret” facebook group I’ve re-confirmed my belief that participating in a challenge, involving changing … Continue reading
Here are more yoga links to support you during this 28-day yoga challenge. These are all free 20-minute online classes. Practice daily, at least 20 minutes, and notice more strength, flexibility, and centeredness. At the end of your Shivasana, take … Continue reading
HAPPY DAY TWO! ARE YOU JOURNALING?? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?? It’s day two and we’re still in week one of our 28-day challenge. Some of you are just joining us so you can make this your day one or just … Continue reading
Congratulations on making the decision to join me on this challenge! Here’s your DAY ONE: 1. Create a journal by downloading and printing this PDF file with your weekly journal pages. Or, use the headings listed in this link. Journaling and … Continue reading
Join me for a 28-day detox challenge starting Tuesday October 1st! I’m starting a detox because I indulged a bit too much on my recent vacation and I just periodically love the feeling of ridding myself of toxins in my … Continue reading