- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Tag Archives: 40 days to personal revolution
The theme for week 3 of our 40 Days to Personal Revolution is equanimity. In case, any of you don’t know what the definition of this word is, like I didn’t, I wanted to share it with you, especially because … Continue reading
I’m committing to a daily meditation practice as part of the Baptiste 40 Days to Personal Revolution. Here’s a link to this week’s 5-minute meditation on Presence. Namaste…