- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
Tag Archives: aromatherapy
Join us for 4 days to recharge your batteries, renew your energy, and feed your soul. Morning Vinyasa, free time to chillax by the pool or hike, kayak, birdwatcher, taste wine, and more. Acupuncture, aromatherapy and reiki sessions also available during … Continue reading →
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Unplug your phone, press pause on hectic holiday stress, and step into our candlelit studio, scented with essential oils. Explore the world of aromatherapy through movement in yoga and stillness in meditation. Blankets and bolsters will cushion your … Continue reading →