- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: balance
UPDATED TEACHING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays 5:30pm 75 minute Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion Oct. 10th Tuesday 7:15pm 90 minute Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion Wednesdays 12-1 Slow Vinyasa (no heat) at Dublin Yoga Center Thursdays 9:30-11am Move into … Continue reading
“Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: A Spring Renewal Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Reshape, refresh and renew your life with drishti, pranayama, and asana Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 4:00pm $25 with advance registration, $30 walk-in The Yoga Fusion, San Ramon, … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
Yes, I got funny looks at the Oakland Airport, and my daughter was embarrassed but, I did it anyway. And, damn it felt good. Thanks to my hubby for being my fearless and generous photographer. BTW – AFTER I took … Continue reading
Inspired by the inversions workshop I took yesterday with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole, I worked on handstands today. In this pic it’s obvious I need to work on my core but, my initial focus is just to get my … Continue reading
Day Fourteen SFY Mindful May Challenge – #discovery Art of Inversions workshop with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole (You and the Mat – Piedmont, Oakland, CA)
Discovered that I still have fears of getting upside down, especially in a class or workshop setting. My body is strong and capable but, my ego seeks perfection and hates embarrassment and failure. I thought I was done with worrying … Continue reading