- Rise Above the Noise. Spiritually Fit with Danielle Jokinen
- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
Tag Archives: baptiste power yoga in port angeles
Kula Yoga Studio is under new ownership and I’m back teaching morning power yoga at 9:15 Wednesdays and Fridays. You can also sign up and pay for classes ahead of time using Mind Body at the Kula Yoga Studio schedule … Continue reading
The theme for week 3 of our 40 Days to Personal Revolution is equanimity. In case, any of you don’t know what the definition of this word is, like I didn’t, I wanted to share it with you, especially because … Continue reading
Consider giving the gift of yoga! I have gift certificates available for my 2014 Women’s Half-day Yoga Retreat on January 12, 2014 in Port Angeles. Call 360-808-0074 or email me to register, purchase a gift certificate, or if you have … Continue reading
Just a heads up that all of the morning classes I’m teaching at Kula Yoga studio will move from 9am to 9:15am, and end at 10:30, starting this Wednesday October 2nd. 🙂 Cheers! Amelia
Sometimes I hear students say they don’t do a particular yoga pose well or good and, I remind them that they are exactly where they are supposed to be, as their body allows, in that moment. Sure, being mindful of … Continue reading
Monday August 5, 2013 5:30 Intro to Power Yoga 6:00-7:15 Power Yoga Gotta’ love this forecast! What an amazing summer in the Pacific Northwest! YES! For the location of backyard yoga, email firstname.lastname@example.org.