- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: baptiste power yoga in the san francisco bay area
I’m excited to lead a few classes in Walnut Creek for Ivivva and Lululemon! Sunday June 12th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA … Continue reading
“The most important pieces of equipment you need for doing yoga is your body and your mind.” – Rodney Yee I am subbing and adding a new class to my teaching schedule at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA. … Continue reading
BE. LIGHT. ROOT DOWN. RISE UP. SHINE OUT. CONNECT WITHIN…YOGA Join me on the mat Mondays and Wednesdays 4-5pm Power Flow Yoga at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA. Kids 8 and older welcome to take the class with … Continue reading
Starting today I am teaching the new Yoga Fusion Express classes at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA on Mondays and Wednesdays. I will primarily teach the Baptiste Journey into Power sequence, with variations, along with sprinkling in a … Continue reading
Since moving to California I’ve enjoyed taking many classes at a sweet studio close to my house and am so grateful they have made space in their schedule for me to teach! The owners and the teachers are all so amazing … Continue reading