- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Tag Archives: baptiste yoga san francisco
Resolve to Evolve in 2018! Start your New Year with Amelia Andaleon at Evolution Yoga Maui! Join Amelia for a powerful, transformational and fun Baptiste Power Yoga class 10-11:30am. Book your spot now at evolutionyogamaui.com! Continue reading
Shoulder Integration Workshop with me at Baptiste Yoga San Francisco! WHAT: Learn shoulder anatomy, integration and stability through the Baptiste Journey into Power vinyasa sequence, with special emphasis on: chaturanga, upward dog, flip dog, crow, wheel and inversions. WHY: Learn … Continue reading
Start your July 4th morning with a bang! Join Baptiste Yoga San Francisco studio owner Jen Silvera and, Amelia Andaleon for a special July 4th 9-10:30 Baptiste Journey into Power hot yoga class! These Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Instructors will … Continue reading
IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only) Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public) Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – … Continue reading