- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: carling nicole
It’s yoga practice, not yoga perfection. Before my car accident almost two years ago I was FINALLY making progress in wheel. It was always a challenge for me but, I was finally finding freedom and ease in this pose. THEN…just … Continue reading
Inspired by the inversions workshop I took yesterday with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole, I worked on handstands today. In this pic it’s obvious I need to work on my core but, my initial focus is just to get my … Continue reading
Day Fourteen SFY Mindful May Challenge – #discovery Art of Inversions workshop with Patrick Beach and Carling Nicole (You and the Mat – Piedmont, Oakland, CA)
Discovered that I still have fears of getting upside down, especially in a class or workshop setting. My body is strong and capable but, my ego seeks perfection and hates embarrassment and failure. I thought I was done with worrying … Continue reading