- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Tag Archives: community yoga
“Create your seat. Close your eyes and focus on the sound of the opening bells.” That’s how I begin our new Wednesday evening meditation sessions, in a softly lit yoga studio, meditation is signaled by the Tibetan bells, then time … Continue reading
Sunday October 16th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA Join me during this FREE girls yoga class at the ivviva store at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek. This … Continue reading
I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Sunday, September 11th 9:30-10:15am. Join me for this fun, and free, community yoga class as part of their Sculptek celebration! 🙏 . Space is limited. RSVP is recommended by calling Athleta at … Continue reading