- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Tag Archives: danville
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through … Continue reading
Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only) Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public) Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – … Continue reading
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
Saturday October 8th 7-9pm – Restorative yoga, Energy healing, Live music with me and Carl John (“CJ”) at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Master the art of resting. I will lead you into restorative yoga poses, CJ will … Continue reading
RESTORATIVE YOGA, ENERGY HEALING, LIVE MUSIC – REM WITH AMELIA AND CJ – OCT 8 7-9PM THE YOGA FUSION SAN RAMON, CA
REM returns to The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon on Saturday October 8th. Like a spa treatment from the inside out! Join CJ and I for a soothing candle-lit evening of restorative yoga, CJ singing and playing guitar, and both … Continue reading
I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Sunday, September 11th 9:30-10:15am. Join me for this fun, and free, community yoga class as part of their Sculptek celebration! 🙏 . Space is limited. RSVP is recommended by calling Athleta at … Continue reading