- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: destressing during the holidays
Step away from the holiday hustle and join Amelia Andaleon for this self-care workshop. It’s the perfect time to give yourself permission to slow down, reflect, and connect with your Just Be Yoga tribe. Experience how essential oils pair beautifully … Continue reading →
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Unplug your phone, press pause on hectic holiday stress, and step into our candlelit studio, scented with essential oils. Explore the world of aromatherapy through movement in yoga and stillness in meditation. Blankets and bolsters will cushion your … Continue reading →
RECOGNIZING SIGNS OF STRESS This morning I was craving sweets and caffeine, although I THOUGHT I had slayed my sweet-tooth and had given up coffee for almost a year. Instead of giving in to these urges, I recognized that tightness … Continue reading →