- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: detox challenge
Day 11 #SFYMindfulMay #pleasure – during today’s yin yoga class I spoke about being mindful of pleasure. I love that Christiane Northrup, MD professes that “Pleasure is a vital nutrient.” Where we place our attention and awareness, we increase our … Continue reading
MINDFUL EATING – mindful of WHAT you eat and HOW you eat. Do you multi-task while you eat? Eating in front of the TV…while reading your email on your smart phone…while reading the paper? When is the last time you … Continue reading
Hydrating is a goal for me during this 21 day mindfulness challenge since this is also my opportunity for spring cleaning and detoxing from the inside out. But, I’m also uber-aware of conserving water now that we live in drought-stricken … Continue reading
Watermelon detox juice 1 small watermelon cubed (~ 4 cups) Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 cup water 1 tablespoon turmeric Whiz up on high in your blender. Serve frothy over ice or room temp. Cheers! Watermelon to hydrate Lemon to … Continue reading
Congrats! You’ve made it to the final week of our detox and yoga challenge with only SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!! With the help of our “secret” facebook group I’ve re-confirmed my belief that participating in a challenge, involving changing … Continue reading