- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
Tag Archives: detox challenge
Day 11 #SFYMindfulMay #pleasure – during today’s yin yoga class I spoke about being mindful of pleasure. I love that Christiane Northrup, MD professes that “Pleasure is a vital nutrient.” Where we place our attention and awareness, we increase our … Continue reading
MINDFUL EATING – mindful of WHAT you eat and HOW you eat. Do you multi-task while you eat? Eating in front of the TV…while reading your email on your smart phone…while reading the paper? When is the last time you … Continue reading
Hydrating is a goal for me during this 21 day mindfulness challenge since this is also my opportunity for spring cleaning and detoxing from the inside out. But, I’m also uber-aware of conserving water now that we live in drought-stricken … Continue reading
Watermelon detox juice 1 small watermelon cubed (~ 4 cups) Juice of 1/2 lemon 1 cup water 1 tablespoon turmeric Whiz up on high in your blender. Serve frothy over ice or room temp. Cheers! Watermelon to hydrate Lemon to … Continue reading
Congrats! You’ve made it to the final week of our detox and yoga challenge with only SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!! With the help of our “secret” facebook group I’ve re-confirmed my belief that participating in a challenge, involving changing … Continue reading