- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
Tag Archives: fitness
Starting Friday January 26, 2018 – All Levels Vinyasa Yoga with me Fridays 4:30-5:45pm at Just Be Yoga in Danville, CA. Book online at myjustbeyoga.com or download the Just Be Yoga app. Smiles, Yogamama Meels
UPDATED TEACHING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays 5:30pm 75 minute Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion Oct. 10th Tuesday 7:15pm 90 minute Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion Wednesdays 12-1 Slow Vinyasa (no heat) at Dublin Yoga Center Thursdays 9:30-11am Move into … Continue reading
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only) Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public) Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – … Continue reading
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
Back to Basics Yoga Workshop with Amelia Andaleon at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, California. SATURDAY October 3rd, 2-4pm. $20. Click here to reserve your spot. This class is for anyone having these questions or thoughts: What is yoga? … Continue reading
Back to Basics Yoga Workshop with Amelia Andaleon at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, California. SATURDAY October 3rd, 2-4pm. $20. Reserve your spot here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admhome?studioid=19309 This class is for anyone having these questions or thoughts: * What is yoga? … Continue reading