- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: free yoga in walnut creek
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading