- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: gentle yoga
I’m EXCITED to offer another workshop to lead you down the path of self-discovery to create your sacred life! “Sacred” in the sense that your experience of life holds personal meaning, reverence, and importance to you; that you move through … Continue reading
As of November 10th I am no longer teaching the Thursday NOON Slow Flow and Deep Stretch class at The Yoga Fusion. November 11th Happy Veteran’s Day! I will be on vacation and will have amazing subs teaching my Friday 9:30am … Continue reading
Saturday October 8th 7-9pm – Restorative yoga, Energy healing, Live music with me and Carl John (“CJ”) at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Master the art of resting. I will lead you into restorative yoga poses, CJ will … Continue reading
RESTORATIVE YOGA, ENERGY HEALING, LIVE MUSIC – REM WITH AMELIA AND CJ – OCT 8 7-9PM THE YOGA FUSION SAN RAMON, CA
REM returns to The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon on Saturday October 8th. Like a spa treatment from the inside out! Join CJ and I for a soothing candle-lit evening of restorative yoga, CJ singing and playing guitar, and both … Continue reading