- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: Knee strength
Variations of Goddess Pose, utkata konasana, are sometimes called Spider Pose…but, is there a sanskrit name? I don’t know and to me it doesn’t matter. Does it feel good in my body? Does it invite strength, vitality, clarity, calm and … Continue reading →