- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: kula yoga studio port angeles
Kula Yoga Studio is under new ownership and I’m back teaching morning power yoga at 9:15 Wednesdays and Fridays. You can also sign up and pay for classes ahead of time using Mind Body at the Kula Yoga Studio schedule … Continue reading
Consider giving the gift of yoga! I have gift certificates available for my 2014 Women’s Half-day Yoga Retreat on January 12, 2014 in Port Angeles. Call 360-808-0074 or email me to register, purchase a gift certificate, or if you have … Continue reading
WHO: Yoga Instructor Amelia Andaleon will lead a Healing Flow and meditation to benefit the relief efforts in the Philippines after being struck by super typhoon Haiyan on November 8, 2013. WHAT: This gentle class will be one hour followed … Continue reading
Gratitude is trending right now, through many 30-days-of-gratitude challenges during November, or counting your blessings after being impacted by tragic news such as the devastating loss in the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan devoured 10,000+ lives. I am participating in this … Continue reading
Just a heads up that all of the morning classes I’m teaching at Kula Yoga studio will move from 9am to 9:15am, and end at 10:30, starting this Wednesday October 2nd. 🙂 Cheers! Amelia