- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: namaste
Fresh from the Baptiste Power Yoga Global Summit I’m excited to support the Baptiste Foundation in my upcoming fundraiser class in Maui! The Baptiste Foundation aims to bring yoga to populations who need it, but might not have access to … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Sunday October 16th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA Join me during this FREE girls yoga class at the ivviva store at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek. This … Continue reading