- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
- Day 4/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Notice your noticing.“
- Day 3/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “See What You’re Not Seeing“
- Day 2/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Calm and Clear“
- Day 1/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - “Create Your Seat“
- Part 1 - Pay Attention (Talk and Guided Meditation) and 7-day meditation challenge
Tag Archives: peace
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Sunday October 16th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA Join me during this FREE girls yoga class at the ivviva store at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek. This … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: A Spring Renewal Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Reshape, refresh and renew your life with drishti, pranayama, and asana Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 4:00pm $25 with advance registration, $30 walk-in The Yoga Fusion, San Ramon, … Continue reading