- Rise Above the Noise. Spiritually Fit with Danielle Jokinen
- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
Tag Archives: power yoga in port angeles
June 24th Tuesday 6:30pm I’ll be teaching my last power yoga class in Port Angeles before we move. As always, I will bring my love and light to my students and try not to be a blubbering mess as I … Continue reading
Kula Yoga Studio is under new ownership and I’m back teaching morning power yoga at 9:15 Wednesdays and Fridays. You can also sign up and pay for classes ahead of time using Mind Body at the Kula Yoga Studio schedule … Continue reading
YES I’M MOVING BUT, I’M STILL TEACHING!! CHECK OUT MY SCHEDULE IN PORT ANGELES! I’m just back from another Baptiste yoga teacher training and am lit up with that yoga fire in my belly, heart and soul! And, I’m so … Continue reading
The theme for week 3 of our 40 Days to Personal Revolution is equanimity. In case, any of you don’t know what the definition of this word is, like I didn’t, I wanted to share it with you, especially because … Continue reading