- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Tag Archives: power yoga
Resolve to Evolve in 2018! Start your New Year with Amelia Andaleon at Evolution Yoga Maui! Join Amelia for a powerful, transformational and fun Baptiste Power Yoga class 10-11:30am. Book your spot now at evolutionyogamaui.com! Continue reading
Start your July 4th morning with a bang! Join Baptiste Yoga San Francisco studio owner Jen Silvera and, Amelia Andaleon for a special July 4th 9-10:30 Baptiste Journey into Power hot yoga class! These Certified Baptiste Power Yoga Instructors will … Continue reading
Yoga in the Park hosted by Lululemon Walnut Creek Sunday, June 4, 2017 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM Civic Park 1375 Civic Dr, Walnut Creek, CA Join me for Lululemon’s Yoga in the Park this Sunday! I’ll be leading a … Continue reading
Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only) Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public) Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – … Continue reading
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
Since moving to California I’ve enjoyed taking many classes at a sweet studio close to my house and am so grateful they have made space in their schedule for me to teach! The owners and the teachers are all so amazing … Continue reading