- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: pranayama
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to: empower your vinyasa practice prevent injury … Continue reading
The hills are green, the trees and flowers are blooming AND my allergies can make me feel yuk! So ironic for this nature girl who LOVES to be outside yet the misery of allergies can force me inside. Spring has … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: A Spring Renewal Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Reshape, refresh and renew your life with drishti, pranayama, and asana Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 4:00pm $25 with advance registration, $30 walk-in The Yoga Fusion, San Ramon, … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading