- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: pranayama
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to: empower your vinyasa practice prevent injury … Continue reading
The hills are green, the trees and flowers are blooming AND my allergies can make me feel yuk! So ironic for this nature girl who LOVES to be outside yet the misery of allergies can force me inside. Spring has … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: A Spring Renewal Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Reshape, refresh and renew your life with drishti, pranayama, and asana Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 4:00pm $25 with advance registration, $30 walk-in The Yoga Fusion, San Ramon, … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading