- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: relax
Join us for 4 days to recharge your batteries, renew your energy, and feed your soul. Morning Vinyasa, free time to chillax by the pool or hike, kayak, birdwatcher, taste wine, and more. Acupuncture, aromatherapy and reiki sessions also available during … Continue reading →
Step away from the holiday hustle and join Amelia Andaleon for this self-care workshop. It’s the perfect time to give yourself permission to slow down, reflect, and connect with your Just Be Yoga tribe. Experience how essential oils pair beautifully … Continue reading →
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Unplug your phone, press pause on hectic holiday stress, and step into our candlelit studio, scented with essential oils. Explore the world of aromatherapy through movement in yoga and stillness in meditation. Blankets and bolsters will cushion your … Continue reading →
Yin Yoga & Essential Oils workshop with me Sunday November 5th 6-8pm at Bikram Yoga Livermore ! Learn how to enhance your yin yoga experience and your health using essential oils. We’ll introduce frankincense oil (the creme de la creme of oils!), … Continue reading →