- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
Tag Archives: san ramon california
“Create your seat. Close your eyes and focus on the sound of the opening bells.” That’s how I begin our new Wednesday evening meditation sessions, in a softly lit yoga studio, meditation is signaled by the Tibetan bells, then time … Continue reading
Saturday October 8th 7-9pm – Restorative yoga, Energy healing, Live music with me and Carl John (“CJ”) at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Master the art of resting. I will lead you into restorative yoga poses, CJ will … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: A Spring Renewal Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Reshape, refresh and renew your life with drishti, pranayama, and asana Saturday April 23rd 2:00 – 4:00pm $25 with advance registration, $30 walk-in The Yoga Fusion, San Ramon, … Continue reading
BEYOND YOGA POSES: LIVE WITH INTENTION, CREATE HEALTHY HABITS, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE. A New Year’s Yoga Workshop for all levels with Amelia Andaleon Sunday January 24th 2-4pm at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon $25 for full 2 … Continue reading