- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: san ramon
“Create your seat. Close your eyes and focus on the sound of the opening bells.” That’s how I begin our new Wednesday evening meditation sessions, in a softly lit yoga studio, meditation is signaled by the Tibetan bells, then time … Continue reading
UPDATED TEACHING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays 5:30pm 75 minute Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion Oct. 10th Tuesday 7:15pm 90 minute Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion Wednesdays 12-1 Slow Vinyasa (no heat) at Dublin Yoga Center Thursdays 9:30-11am Move into … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Monday (7:45-8:15am) Greenbrook Kids Yoga Club in the MPR (for Greenbrook K-5 students and their parents/siblings only) Monday (8:25-9:15am) 45 minute Adult yoga at Greenbrook in the MPR (all-levels class open to the public) Tuesday (5:30-6:45pm) Moving into Flow – … Continue reading
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
RESTORATIVE YOGA, ENERGY HEALING, LIVE MUSIC – REM WITH AMELIA AND CJ – OCT 8 7-9PM THE YOGA FUSION SAN RAMON, CA
REM returns to The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon on Saturday October 8th. Like a spa treatment from the inside out! Join CJ and I for a soothing candle-lit evening of restorative yoga, CJ singing and playing guitar, and both … Continue reading
I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Sunday, September 11th 9:30-10:15am. Join me for this fun, and free, community yoga class as part of their Sculptek celebration! 🙏 . Space is limited. RSVP is recommended by calling Athleta at … Continue reading