- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: strength
2019 Vinyasa Workshops Sunday 1:30-3:30pm, January 13 and February 17 at Joya Yoga Dublin January 13 – Part 1 Discover the proper alignment, breath (pranayama), and core engagement (bandhas) of basic vinyasa postures to: empower your vinyasa practice prevent injury … Continue reading
UPDATED TEACHING SCHEDULE: Tuesdays 5:30pm 75 minute Vinyasa Flow at The Yoga Fusion Oct. 10th Tuesday 7:15pm 90 minute Yoga for Beginners at The Yoga Fusion Wednesdays 12-1 Slow Vinyasa (no heat) at Dublin Yoga Center Thursdays 9:30-11am Move into … Continue reading
“Yoga is a way to freedom. By its constant practice, we can free ourselves from fear, anguish and loneliness.” – Indra Devi
Saturday October 29th 8:30-9:30am – “Yoga for a Cause” with me at Athleta in Walnut Creek I’m guest teaching at Athleta in Walnut Creek this Saturday October 29th to support National Breast Cancer Month. This class free with an optional donation to the … Continue reading
Sunday October 16th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA Join me during this FREE girls yoga class at the ivviva store at Broadway Plaza in Walnut Creek. This … Continue reading
Such a pleasure to teach festival yoga this past weekend at the Juan de Fuca Foundation of the Arts Festival again. And, coming HOME to Port Angeles? Oh…so good for my soul. xoxoxo Namaste… – Yogamama Meels
Yes, I got funny looks at the Oakland Airport, and my daughter was embarrassed but, I did it anyway. And, damn it felt good. Thanks to my hubby for being my fearless and generous photographer. BTW – AFTER I took … Continue reading