- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
Tag Archives: stress management
“Create your seat. Close your eyes and focus on the sound of the opening bells.” That’s how I begin our new Wednesday evening meditation sessions, in a softly lit yoga studio, meditation is signaled by the Tibetan bells, then time … Continue reading
Yoga has made the most impact on my inner-life, in the way I experience life with ease, with less reactivity and more assuredness and connection to who I am. Yoga and meditation taught me to cultivate a habit of being … Continue reading
Seven years ago I attended a yoga retreat where I set an intention to manifest my dream. After being led through a process of inquiry and, making a declaration in the present tense, I simply wrote “I am a yoga … Continue reading
Back to Basics Yoga Workshop with Amelia Andaleon at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, California. SATURDAY October 3rd, 2-4pm. $20. Click here to reserve your spot. This class is for anyone having these questions or thoughts: What is yoga? … Continue reading
Back to Basics Yoga Workshop with Amelia Andaleon at The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, California. SATURDAY October 3rd, 2-4pm. $20. Reserve your spot here: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/admhome?studioid=19309 This class is for anyone having these questions or thoughts: * What is yoga? … Continue reading