- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: yin yoga
Social distance class opportunities are opening up! Zoom classes continue for those who prefer that option. Hope to see you on your mat!!! 🙏🏽💓 Amelia I’m teaching outdoors for Just Be Yoga in Danville, silent disco style! Wearing headphones, students … Continue reading →
Join us for 4 days to recharge your batteries, renew your energy, and feed your soul. Morning Vinyasa, free time to chillax by the pool or hike, kayak, birdwatcher, taste wine, and more. Acupuncture, aromatherapy and reiki sessions also available during … Continue reading →
Step away from the holiday hustle and join Amelia Andaleon for this self-care workshop. It’s the perfect time to give yourself permission to slow down, reflect, and connect with your Just Be Yoga tribe. Experience how essential oils pair beautifully … Continue reading →
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION: Unplug your phone, press pause on hectic holiday stress, and step into our candlelit studio, scented with essential oils. Explore the world of aromatherapy through movement in yoga and stillness in meditation. Blankets and bolsters will cushion your … Continue reading →
Join me and Caramia Tambornino this Friday November 23rd 5-6pm for a Camp Fire Donation Class Just Be Yoga Danville Book your spot here! Enjoy this special vinyasa class with Caramia Tamborino assisting me with her theta healing and reiki touch. … Continue reading →
Variations of Goddess Pose, utkata konasana, are sometimes called Spider Pose…but, is there a sanskrit name? I don’t know and to me it doesn’t matter. Does it feel good in my body? Does it invite strength, vitality, clarity, calm and … Continue reading →
Yin Yoga & Essential Oils workshop with me Sunday November 5th 6-8pm at Bikram Yoga Livermore ! Learn how to enhance your yin yoga experience and your health using essential oils. We’ll introduce frankincense oil (the creme de la creme of oils!), … Continue reading →
Look forward to seeing you in class! Yogamama Meels Regular classes: Tuesday 5:30-7:00p Vinyasa – The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Thursday 12-1:15 Yin Yoga – The Yoga Fusion in San Ramon, CA Friday 9:15-10:30am Power Yoga 75 (Baptiste Power … Continue reading →
Join me this Friday night for power vinyasa with music! I’m subbing the Friday 6:30pm Jam Class this week in San Francisco. Look forward to seeing you in class! Regular classes: 12/1 Tuesday 5:30-7:00p Vinyasa – The Yoga Fusion in San … Continue reading →
What’s possible when you dream of teaching in a Baptiste yoga studio? Apparently, you cry buckets after leaving your pacific northwest hometown, arrive bereft in the bay area, crave a Baptiste yoga studio, then, a year later, a Baptiste yoga studio … Continue reading →