- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
- Coping with uncertainty: a talk and meditation
- Guided Meditation: Birds of the Olympic Peninsula
- Part 2 - Pay Attention. Follow-up and Guided Meditation at Lake Crescent in Port Angeles, WA.
- Day 7/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Time to reflect"
- Day 6/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "Journey to discovery"
- Day 5/7 Pay Attention Meditation Challenge - "It is what it is."
Tag Archives: YOGA CLASSES IN PORT ANGELES
The weather is perfect for outdoor yoga so my weekly pop up yoga classes are starting today!! All-levels flow yoga class in the beautiful outdoors 6-7pm. Tonight’s class will be in my backyard in Port Angeles. For directions email email@example.com. … Continue reading
YES I’M MOVING BUT, I’M STILL TEACHING!! CHECK OUT MY SCHEDULE IN PORT ANGELES! I’m just back from another Baptiste yoga teacher training and am lit up with that yoga fire in my belly, heart and soul! And, I’m so … Continue reading
Just a heads up that all of the morning classes I’m teaching at Kula Yoga studio will move from 9am to 9:15am, and end at 10:30, starting this Wednesday October 2nd. 🙂 Cheers! Amelia
THURSDAY 7/18 6:30-7:30pm YOGA (YMCA) FRIDAY 7/19 9-10:15am POWER YOGA (KULA YOGA) MONDAY 7/22 5:30-6:00pm INTRO TO POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) MONDAY 7/22 6:00-7:15pm POWER YOGA (MY BACKYARD*) WEDNESDAY 7/24 10-11:15am YIN YOGA (KULA YOGA) FRIDAY 7/19 9-10:15am POWER YOGA … Continue reading