- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
- Hypnobirthing - a special meditation for mamas to be!
- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit with Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
Tag Archives: yoga in port Angeles
June 24th Tuesday 6:30pm I’ll be teaching my last power yoga class in Port Angeles before we move. As always, I will bring my love and light to my students and try not to be a blubbering mess as I … Continue reading
Kula Yoga Studio is under new ownership and I’m back teaching morning power yoga at 9:15 Wednesdays and Fridays. You can also sign up and pay for classes ahead of time using Mind Body at the Kula Yoga Studio schedule … Continue reading
YES I’M MOVING BUT, I’M STILL TEACHING!! CHECK OUT MY SCHEDULE IN PORT ANGELES! I’m just back from another Baptiste yoga teacher training and am lit up with that yoga fire in my belly, heart and soul! And, I’m so … Continue reading
WHO: Yoga Instructor Amelia Andaleon will lead a Healing Flow and meditation to benefit the relief efforts in the Philippines after being struck by super typhoon Haiyan on November 8, 2013. WHAT: This gentle class will be one hour followed … Continue reading
Gratitude is trending right now, through many 30-days-of-gratitude challenges during November, or counting your blessings after being impacted by tragic news such as the devastating loss in the Philippines after Typhoon Haiyan devoured 10,000+ lives. I am participating in this … Continue reading
Just a heads up that all of the morning classes I’m teaching at Kula Yoga studio will move from 9am to 9:15am, and end at 10:30, starting this Wednesday October 2nd. 🙂 Cheers! Amelia
Sometimes I hear students say they don’t do a particular yoga pose well or good and, I remind them that they are exactly where they are supposed to be, as their body allows, in that moment. Sure, being mindful of … Continue reading
During my Baron Baptiste yoga teacher training, “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz was often referred to as a guide to living with integrity. I started re-reading this book today and found the words helpful, inspiring, and soothing, so … Continue reading
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Buddhist proverb