- 12 minute Walk and sit - a mindfulness practice in my backyard.
- Mindfulness and Prayer. Spiritually Fit with Darren Cockburn!
- Daily Mindful Prayer with Darren Cockburn
- Get out of your head and into your body. 20 minute yoga to simply move and breathe.
- Anchor Points & Awareness. Lessons from a Nurse & Yoga Studio Owner. Spiritually Fit w/ Jen Silvera
- The Obstacle Is The Way. A short meditation to shift from feeling blocked to possibility.
- Steady and Joyful. Spiritually Fit with Paige Elenson
- How Africa Yoga Project transformed the life of a young single mother in Nairobi, Kenya. Spiritually Fit with Wanji Eliam
- Kiss the Ground. A movie review and meditation with mantra: Plant a seed. Heal our soils. Heal our planet. Heal ourselves.
- Grounding. Lessons from a yoga teacher and farmer serving veterans. Spiritually Fit with Amy Andrews!
Tag Archives: yoga instructor amelia andaleon
I’m excited to lead a few classes in Walnut Creek for Ivivva and Lululemon! Sunday June 12th 10:15-11:30am FREE GIRLS YOGA CLASS at Ivivva in the Walnut Creek Broadway Plaza 135 Broadway Lane Walnut Creek, CA … Continue reading
WHO: Yoga Instructor Amelia Andaleon will lead a Healing Flow and meditation to benefit the relief efforts in the Philippines after being struck by super typhoon Haiyan on November 8, 2013. WHAT: This gentle class will be one hour followed … Continue reading
Congrats! You’ve made it to the final week of our detox and yoga challenge with only SEVEN MORE DAYS TO GO!! With the help of our “secret” facebook group I’ve re-confirmed my belief that participating in a challenge, involving changing … Continue reading
During my Baron Baptiste yoga teacher training, “The Four Agreements” by Don Miguel Ruiz was often referred to as a guide to living with integrity. I started re-reading this book today and found the words helpful, inspiring, and soothing, so … Continue reading
Monday August 5, 2013 5:30 Intro to Power Yoga 6:00-7:15 Power Yoga Gotta’ love this forecast! What an amazing summer in the Pacific Northwest! YES! For the location of backyard yoga, email email@example.com.