- How yoga cultivated courage to do hard things and be true to herself. Spiritually Fit w/ Pilar Caso!
- 10 minute Yoga when you feel too busy or too tired to get to your mat - dedicated to health care workers and fire fighters
- Permission to Pause
- Yoga Nidra inspired by a "Life of Miracles" by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Do bees smell fear? Stories + 11 min. meditation: shift from fear to a calm, directed state of mind.
- Short S.T.O.P. meditation inspired by Deepak Chopra
- 60 min Baptiste Power Vinyasa - Focus and Drishti
- 30 min Gentle Yoga
- 30 min Power Vinyasa Yoga
- Stand in power and stability. Gentle yoga practice focused on tadasana, mountain pose.
Tag Archives: yoga outside
This week there will be ONE pop-up power yoga class in my backyard Monday July 13th 5:30-6:30pm. Next week pop-up yoga will also be on Monday 5:30-6:30. If you are interested in joining my pop-up yoga classes or being added … Continue reading
One of the easiest ways to bring more attention and time to your home practice is dedicating a space for yoga and meditation. Choose a space big enough for your yoga mat, a meditation cushion, maybe some props and an … Continue reading
I’ve recently been teaching to more and more beginner yogis and I love when I ask them to smile during their struggle and their intense, scrunched up faces break into a laugh. There’s focus on breath (Prana), gaze (drishti) and … Continue reading
A few of you have asked if backyard yoga is happening today and, YES, the forecast continues to cooperate (66 and sunny at 6pm…perfect!) so my backyard will be our yoga studio tonight! If you don’t know the address, email … Continue reading
My new portable Spiritually Fit Yoga sign is up, patio cleared, sun’s shining…I’m ready to teach a HOT power yoga class outside!!